31.10.12

Happy Halloween


 Carving pumpkins...

 
 A cute little pumpkin...

 Trick-or-Treat!

note: These photos were taken via Instagram. I spent the afternoon experimenting with it and am completely mystified. I cannot seem to get it to do what I want it to do, and am also having trouble posting photos where I want to post them (though as you can see, I did eventually manage to post them here.)  I think this just might be the first and last of Instagram you will ever see at we bloom here!

5 comments:

  1. it looks like you know what you're doing :) Cute little pumpkin with the O mouth. Happy, Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv punkins. I put up about 400 scary pictures in honor of the season on my endless blog. Now, I'm wondering if I remembered to put up the jack'o'lanterns glowing in the night. Not as sweet as yours, but - you know what a wild life we lead.

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)