13.9.11

A Lucky Pincushion Swap


Back in May a mysterious parcel arrived on my doorstep.  I opened it up... Lo & behold!  The fattest, reddest, most photogenic pincushion a girl could ever imagine!


Since that lovely day in May, this pincushion has been well used, well loved & oft photographed...

Now you, too, can join in on some pincushion fun...  Shannon of Rhythm & Rhyme is hosting a pincushion swap -- it's not too late to sign up and engage in some pincushion flights-of-fancy! 

The basic details are as follows:  Swap sign-ups will close Sunday evening September 25th 2011 (Eastern Australian time) all pincushions need to be complete and ready for postage by the first week of October.  Please send an email that details your name, mailing address, email address and blog URL (if you have one.) to:  Shannon AT my midwives DOT com DOT au

For more information about the swap (and links to some lovely and inspirational tutorials) you can visit Shannon here.
Happy pincushion to you!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I'm in! I love the added touch of that little caterpillar - it cracks me up for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)