It all started a year ago when we replaced the "extra storage cabinet" in our kitchen with this new & more attractive one. The moment we set it in the kitchen I realized those glass doors were not going to hide the clutter of kitchen miscellanea I was busily transferring from the old cabinet to the new... My solution was to house the clutter in a series of tidy storage boxes.
The boxes had little metal frames to display labels hinting at the contents of the boxes. So, I dutifully got to work creating some helpful labels.
Above you can see the result of my endeavors at label making (I take these things very seriously.)
Then I got to work on some older storage boxes tucked into our book shelves...
Now I know where to find those emus!