24.4.14

pegdoll inspiration


Yes, I've launched another pegdoll swap!  If you'd like to join in, you can read all about it here.  For fun and inspiration, below you will find a small selection of a few of my favorite pegdolls.

dolls & photo :: painting pixie


doll & photo :: painting pixie


dolls & photo :: this cosy life


dolls & photo :: anna branford


dolls & photo :: mama westwind


doll & photo :: mama westwind


dolls & photo :: morning sun rae


dolls & photo :: morning sun rae

doll & photo :: painting pixie


dolls & photo :: mama westwind

doll & photo :: giants, wizards & dweebs



Nope, these are not peg dolls.  They are music boxes made by Ostheimer (however, both my children used them as teething toys).  I think they are rather pegdoll-like, don't you?


dolls & photo :: soft earth art

You're right.  These are not pegdolls, either, but with their round heads and bodies wouldn't you say they are pegdoll-like?


doll & photo :: forest fairy crafts

Okay, this is also technically not a pegdoll, but I can't resist the sweet smiles of Lenka's forest sprites... and since my current swap is pegdoll-style, let's just stretch the criteria and say that pipe-cleaner bendy-dolls are allowed, too...

Are you feeling inspired?  

You can find out more about the pegdoll-style swap here...

3 comments:

  1. awww....thanks for including me! seems like so long ago.
    so many cute peg dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for sharing my fairy! This is a lovely surprise! I love all the inspiration you collected. So many options for beautiful little dolls! I am excited to make one for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)