7.5.12

Fairy Garden Contest 2012 at Magic Onions

 Last year Donni of Magic Onions hosted a Fairy Garden Contest. My older son & I decided to participate and we created a garden...

We planted our little fairy garden in a terracotta pot beneath some smaller pots of herbs...

This year, my Wee Bloom helped me refurbish our fairy garden...

 He was as helpful as only a 22 month old toddler can be!

 
You may notice that our welcome sign and flag banners from last year have been replaced by beaded lanterns. A small turtle & tiny bluebird have taken up residence; they seem happy in the garden & I hope the fairies will be happy with the renovations, too...



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! So much fun to have them participate.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful garden, saw your post on The Magic Onions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an imaginative and beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! : ) Thank you for sharing! We missed the contest last year—we are so excited to join in the fun this year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I will look for your link on the Magic Onions Fairy Garden page -- I'd love to see your garden!

      Delete
  5. I was just telling my girls that it would be fun to plant some flowers that look lantern-y so that our garden could be more fairy-friendly. I love your fairy garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love your lanterns! Great garden!

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)