3.4.13

Making Peg Dolls Launch Events



Making Peg Dolls?


 Yes!  We've been making peg dolls!


We launched Making Peg Dolls at Kepler's Books in February. I am ever so grateful to Angela who organized the whole event, and my gratitude reaches further to the delightful families who joined us at Kepler's and other recent bookstore events to have fun and... make peg dolls!

 

The next event on the calender is June 30th at Castle in the Air in Berkeley.  If you are interested in hosting an event or workshop for a bookstore, craft store, school or library, please let me know! (note: I am currently only available for events in the SF Bay Area, however I hope to be able to travel beyond the SF Bay Area by the end of 2014.)


4 comments:

  1. Hey you! I absolutely LOVE seeing your smiling face here. What a great event to help celebrate your book. Wish I could join you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Wish I could come to one of your events; I'd love to make peg dolls with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks very exciting and wonderfully fun.
    This is one of those books that will be the 'go to' for years to come.
    Wishing you every success! Aleta x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the heartiest of Congrats! Imagine, one day, you'll be able to go on a big tour! You already have groupies all over the world.:}

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)