21.12.12

Teeny Tiny Nativity

A year ago, I was knee-deep in projects for my book, and it happened to coincide that, in December, I was creating a peg doll Nativity. My mind was full of peg doll versions of Mary, Joseph, Jesus, & the Three Wise Men on an evening when I happened to walk past the window of a local antique shop and spotted the tiniest Nativity set I had ever seen (Joseph stands at 2 cm high.) I'd never considered owning a Nativity set, so the idea of buying one was novel for me. I bought this one on the spot.

Happy Holiday wishes to all who are celebrating, 
and to all, best wishes for a bright new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)