9.12.12

Hardware Store Hanukkiah

 
Tonight is the second night of Hanukkah, so just for fun, I thought I'd direct you to a simple project I shared via Rhythm of the Home last Winter.  You can find my tutorial for making a Hardware Store Hanukkiah here.

And if you're interested in a few other ideas for making a Hanukkiah, here is one created from plain wooden blocks and another made from a tree branch.

Wishing you and your family a joyous holiday (whichever one you celebrate...)  May it be filled with light, love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)