2.9.10

The Night You Were Born

For never before in story or rhyme
(not even once upon a time)
has the world ever known a you, my friend,
and it never will, not ever again...
-- Nancy Tillman

Yesterday, we were browsing in one of our favorite local independent book sellers and, oh my word! I came across one of the most beautiful books for young children. For me, one of the joys (among many) of having a new baby is having the opportunity to rediscover our old favorites and also discover the new and wonderful books which have been created during the past 7 years...

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh ::sigh:: this is one of my most favorite tearjerkers...my mom got this for W when he was born....it is on a shelf, on display in his bedroom... (which he doesn't sleep in! hehe! we <3 our family bed!)
    love your blog; pleased to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)