3.12.13

gnomes at knitionary


dolls, bag and photo by Kristen: Knitionary

About a month ago, I heard from Kristen over at the blog Knitionary.  She had acquired a copy of my book and wanted to say hello.  Now, as you can see, she has made some gnomes (and a gnome-home toadstool bag) from patterns in my book!

bag and photo by Kristen: Knitionary

You can see more photos of Kristen's gnome-making and gifting adventures here at her blog Knitionary.  And on Thursday, if you go back again to visit her blog, you will be able to read about a chat we had over coffee a few weeks ago.

dolls, bag and photo by Kristen: Knitionary

3 comments:

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)