14.3.13

Charming Knit Toys


After creating this stop motion animation (and this other one here), I am a bit fixated on stop motion, so you can well imagine I did a little "happy dance" when I stumbled across the trailer below for the book TOPSY-TURVY INSIDE-OUT KNIT TOYS by Susan B. Anderson.


Besides the fact that this book trailer is fun and clever, the projects are so very cute!  I cannot decide which I like best...  The chicken & fox? The hedgehog & squirrel?  The bunny & lamb?  Do you have a favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I love the egg and dinosaur! Susan put a few of these in Itty Bitty Toys.
    I made the bird from and egg and a cat & mouse.
    She's also got a lion & elephant and a frog and turtle that I have been wanting to make.
    The resident baby loves the cat and mouse.
    Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.Wish I could knit.Great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so darling! Every single one of them makes me wish I could knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- I am always happy to hear from you! All comments will appear after moderation and so may not be immediately visible.