21.3.12

Into the Hermitage: Rima Staines

Soup & Pipe by Rima Staines
The work of Rima Staines leaves me a bit speechless.  I'll spare you my blitherings & blatherings, and instead send you directly to Rima's blog, The Hermitage, where you can read her own words about her work.

Orla Wren - The Fish And The Doll from Tui on Vimeo.


 Besides Rima's soul-stirring images, there is an animated video by Rima which I wanted to share with you.  Meditative and... magic.


Red Riding Hood's Grandmother by Rima Staines
Rima's work is also available for purchase at her etsy shop here...

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the introduction! i have to agree...i find her work absolutely jaw-dropping wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful and magical! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- I am always happy to hear from you! All comments will appear after moderation and so may not be immediately visible.