10.11.12

And Yet Another Pinecone Gnome Related Post

The other morning, my lovely friend Caroline pointed out to me that there is no way to determine the scale of my pinecone gnomes (i.e. you cannot tell from my photos how small or large they are.)

So, I am here to tell you that they are quite small!  The pinecones I used are 2 inches (5 cm) in height, and the gnomes themselves (from the tips of their tiny felt toes to the tops of their wee pointy caps) are just under 5 inches (12.5 cm).

I hope that might clarify things for anyone who is planning to create some pinecone gnomes. Even so, it's not a problem if your pinecones are larger; you may, however, want to track down larger wooden beads to use for the heads.

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments -- I am always happy to hear from you! All comments will appear after moderation and so may not be immediately visible.