4.10.12

Brooch Swap: last chance to sign up!


Hello!  Hello!  This is a quick reminder that tomorrow (October 5th) is the final day to sign up for the brooch swap (which I am co-hosting with Jen.)  It's not too late!! We envisioned this swap as an opportunity to create something special for us (the grown-ups) to wear and enjoy...

brooches and photo by Melissa Wastney
As added inspiration, here is a delightful tutorial for embroidered brooches by Melissa of the blog tiny happy.

brooches and photo by Melissa Wastney
We do hope you will join us for the brooch swap!

PLEASE NOTE: SIGN-UPS FOR THIS SWAP ARE NOW CLOSED

1 comment:

  1. I will admit this: even if I didn't love you as I do, I'd sneak around here just to look at the pictures. Never a dull moment. And I can never come away from this place without feeling compelled to do something - clever, beautiful -

    See what you've done?

    ReplyDelete