18.9.11

Gus

Do you remember these books from your childhood?  Thanks to Chris over at Mamaroots I have been sent to my distant past and re-introduced to these long-forgotten, dusty ghosty-tales (perfect for a ghosty-tale... long-forgotten and dusty, don't you think?)

 
 In celebration of Gus (and the upcoming Halloween season) Chris has made some darling wooden Gus-figures and she is giving one away.  Quick, quick -- visit Chris at Mamaroots before midnight tonight.  Her give-away closes then!

1 comment:

  1. ha, I just picked up a copy of this at the thrift store. well a few weeks ago. my son is getting some strange (or probably normal) fears and one of those is ghosts and I thought this might alleviate it. I loved Gus when I was young, he enjoys it too...not as much as me singing the song Casper the Friendly Ghost but close...;)

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and appreciate hearing from you (truly!)