28.7.10

Words of Wisdom

There is a lovely blogging community called WOW (an acronym for Words of Wisdom) which, twice a week, features a different blogger. The featured blogger is referred to as a BON or "Blogger of Note." Today is my day. Today I am the "Blogger of Note." So, welcome to everyone visiting me from WOW...

Standing in the garden yesterday morning, I wondered how best to introduce myself... When I started this blog the first week of March, 2010, I didn't begin the project with many expectations. I wasn't sure how often I'd post, what I'd post about or who might read and comment. I started because I wanted a creative outlet, a way to focus on the beauty, gifts and growth which surround me. It's been a lovely surprise, this unfolding, evolving experience of blogging. I've enjoyed posting, enjoyed feedback and enjoyed the connections I've made so far.

With a 3-week old baby in the house, my blog has suddenly & decidedly taken a rather baby-centric turn, but if you rummage through the archives you'll find more variety... I've posted links below to a few of my favorite posts:

Leaving the Window Open

Bittersweet

Now, Where Did I File that Tapeworm?

Thank you Pam & Sandy for creating WOW, a generous forum for bloggers to build community, and thank you Kathy of Everyday Bliss for considering my blog worthy and nominating me to be a Blogger of Note.

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from BON.

    The pictures of the garden look fantastic. Congrats on your BON day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new edition! And double-congrats on your BON-worthy status today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is not just an acronym. It's my comment! Congratulations on your blog, your family, and your fanciful filing system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your BON day. I have enjoyed looking around and have taken note of your creative filing labels! All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Bon Day dear friend!! I hope you find it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work.. you know me I didn't come from Bon but think you are doing a faboulous job.

    Kathy/Polwig

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear ScoMan, Melissa, Katie, Blissed-out Grandma -- Thanks for stopping by to visit my garden & for your kind comments!

    Kathy S. & Kathy O. -- As always, happy to hear from you!

    Cheers
    MB

    ReplyDelete